Friday, August 15, 2014

There's a bite in the air...

For the past few days the mornings have been chilly. I've had to throw on my zip-up and thick pajama pants. Honestly it makes me extremely excited. Fall is coming! I really can't wait for the rain, the crunchy leaves, the color, the coffee, the apple picking, the pumpkin picking, holidays and cozying up under a big blanket watching Halloween movies. What's not to love? It has always been my favorite time of year and always makes me feel inspired! Here's a few images to get you ready for the changing of the seasons!

(top right: Lindsey Ocker; bottom middle: Better Homes and Gardens; bottom right: Traverse City by Joey BLS Photography)


Now, come on, doesn't that make you just a little excited? Another thing that I always look forward to, like most girls, is the wardrobe change! However, this year I'm more excited about Mila's closet than my own. I would love to see her in plaids, florals, sweater dresses and of course, boots! If I could just blow a bunch of money on her, these are some things I would have to get...

(Everything is from Gap.. 1:Halloween Graphic Tee; 2: Checkered slub sweatshirt; 3:Gingham pocket shift dress; 4: Quilted floral sweatshirt dress; 5:Jersey-lined cords; 6: Jersey-lined 1969 straight jeans; 7: Utility parka; 8: Floral cat headband; 9: Tall boots)


No comments:

Post a Comment