Thursday, August 14, 2014

A Shoot With: The DeYoung Family!

From now on, I'm going to be posting my sessions on here! The pictures look better and I can tell a story - win, win! And who better to feature on my first photo post than the best teacher I've ever known and his beautiful family? Meet Tim, Cindy, Sam and Ben. Tim was my band teacher in high school and I can honestly say that that was the only class everybody looked forward to. I mean, we all loved him so much we nicknamed him "Uncle Tim"! You won't find a cooler, more down to earth and fun loving guy. His family is even better. Cindy is just as easy going, super friendly and hello, absolutely gorgeous! And their boys are brave, wild and hilarious. Most of the time, they were finding huge rocks to jump off of or running off to the end of the park and back. I just want to say that it was so, so, so good seeing you guys again and catching up! I hope you enjoy your set!






















No comments:

Post a Comment