Saturday, December 7, 2013

What Is In Two Years?

It was just a look shared between two lost strangers in a grocery store. I thought, there's no way this man is checking me out in my Meijer uniform but he was. That moment was like a little light in a very long shift. When I finally got home, I had a friend request on Facebook and when I pulled it up I was shocked, weirded out but amused - it was the boy from the store. I didn't know how it was possible, and even though it was slightly creepy, I decided to add him and we talked for an hour that night and planned a date. We've been inseparable ever since.



To my "dissen" - you are everything. My best friend, my teacher, my pillow, my masseuse, my inspiration, my safe place. The man who almost ruined my first mother's day, the one who questions everything I do, pushes my buttons and myself to the brink - which just makes me love you even more. I'm sure most would think you're not perfect but you are to me. You're amazingly beautiful - inside and out. You're hilarious and silly and crazy and amazing. I love sharing our dreams together, talking about the future, watching Mila grow together - this beautiful baby you gave me. Our life has been such an amazing, frustrating, fun journey so far and I never would have guessed I had found my soulmate that night at the grocery store... or that you would stalk me to the ends of the earth online - but I'm so, so, SO glad you did. I love you stupid!


No comments:

Post a Comment