Thursday, November 20, 2014

Playing Catch Up

My oh my, how the time flies! The past few months have disappeared behind photoshoots, work, play and now snow days. SNOW DAYS!
I can't believe it. Wasn't it just a beautiful 60 degree, crisp fall day? All Mila cares about now is Christmas. Christmas songs, Rudolph, digging in her stocking and jumping on the Christmas tree box trying to get me to put it up. This girl is even worse than I am and if it wasn't for Josh and his "no tree until after Thanksgiving" rule, that tree would have been put up in October. It is so exciting to finally see the idea of Santa click for Mila. Her first Christmas was...not the best if you remember. A lot of tears! This year will be so much better though. We've already sat on Santa's lap and have eaten handfuls upon handfuls of snow!








(Also, how cute is this? Filled the tub up with snow - this was a pre-"get boots on and jump in" shot! Thanks for the idea Aunt Jodi!)


I have slowly begun sneaking Christmas decorations up around our apartment, so as to slowly and painlessly ease Josh through the season! Are your decorations up yet? How early is TOO early?

No comments:

Post a Comment