Sunday, November 24, 2013

Beneath The Birch//Around The House

With the promise of a new sewing machine, my head has been churning out new ideas and projects that I would eventually like to add to my little shop. I've been overloading myself with sewing tutorials, diy crafts, poetry and art in general and it has been great!




Now it's time for a peek into our little life this past week...

1- watching big block sing songs and hiding// 2- her new "excited/nice to meet you" face// 3- getting our rain gear on to "check-a-mail"!// 4- tootsies! omnomnom// 5- hiding in the laundry basket and trying to get memem!


Also, the living room has been cleared and slightly rearranged for our tree! Only three more days until I'm allowed to put it up! I'm only SUPER a *little* excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment