Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Life is...

Ah! I've been so horrible at keeping this updated! It feels like we've been so busy lately. Between the holidays, setting up the nursery (and other miscellaneous baby stuff) and just spending time together before our little girl joins it, it seems like the months have been flying by.
















Today I am 34 weeks and I'm nervous but so excited for this baby! It's going to be such an awesome, terrible, amazing experience and I can't wait to hold this perfect mixture of me and Josh in my arms. I'm excited to get our "real life" rolling, too. After baby comes and we get used to the beautiful chaos, Josh wants to go back to school and I couldn't be more proud of this man. He's always pushing himself, doing his best, trying to better our life - it's really inspiring to me. After I adjust to our new, crazy life, I really want to jump back into photography. There are so many things to look forward to and so much to do still and as scary as it all is, it also seems pretty amazing to me. I'm just happy with life. Life is so, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment